Explore the concepts that allow your Pega application to seamlessly manage data, irrespective of its physical location. Learn how to use the tools and wizards that accelerate labor-intensive configuration tasks.
Data management – Pega Platform handles your data without the need for a third-party integration vendor, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), and so on.
Integration – Pega Platform is flexible and supports all industry-standard tools that bring data into and out of Pega Platform and enterprise and CRM applications.
Make assets from your Pega application available as resources for other applications to consume by publishing microservice APIs for your case and data types.
Integration applies to many aspects of Pega platform. Pega Platform natively supports a wide range of integration standards and communication protocols, allowing you to focus on the business requirements of your application rather than connectivity issues. For more information, see the following articles and help topics:
Modern infrastructure: Pega Cloud
- Integration in your Pega Cloud environment
- Connecting to REST and SOAP services
- Configuring enterprise messaging by using JMS and IBM MQ
Project management integrations: Pega Agile Studio and Agile Workbench
- Integrating Agile Studio with Other Applications
- Integrating Agile Workbench with JIRA
- Integrating Agile Workbench with CA Agile Central (Rally)
Customer Decision Hub
- Kafka data sets in decision management
- Working with HBase data sets on Pega Platform
- Working with HDFS data sets on Pega Platform
- Connecting to an external Cassandra data store through Connect Cassandra rules
File and Content Management
- Downloading and configuring pluggable web storage provider components
- Managing case attachments with CMIS repositories
- Storing and sourcing content with Box
- SAP integration by using IDoc XSD documents
- SFTP and FTPS for Pega applications
- SSH FTP for FTP server records
Governance: Security Configurations
- Best practices for securing REST and SOAP connectors
- OAuth 2.0 in REST integration
- Accessing the Pega API by using OAuth 2.0
- Accessing protected API resources by using OAuth 2.0
- Configuring Pega Platform as a service provider (SP)
- Web single sign-on (SSO) with SAML 2.0
- How to configure the application server to support SSL/TLS in Pega Platform