New Partner Onboarding Overview
Just getting started as a Pega Partner? Use the the New Partner Enablement Overview to help guide you in engaging with Pega, building your practice, developing your skills and finding the resources you need.
CLSA 7.1 & Customer Service certification (CCSA) Exam Retirement Notices
The CLSA and CCSA 7.1 Certification Exams will be retired at the end of 2017.
If you plan to attempt CLSA 7.1 Certification you must act now:
- Take your CLSA Part One exam now if you haven't already.
- Schedule your CLSA Part Two - App Build. Schedule to take the exam before November 30, 2017 to qualify for the discounted $ 600 App Build price.
- Schedule to take the exam before September 30 to give yourself time for a second attempt.
- Register for your exam before Friday, December 22.
- Start your exam before January 1, 2018
- No exams will be scheduled after January 1, 2018, including retakes.
If you plan to attempt the CCSA 7.1 Certification you must:
- Schedule your CCSA exam for a date before December 31, 2017
- Go to the Pearson VUE dedicated Pega page to set up your exam today.