Describes how Pega’s unique model driven technology can transform business faster and with less risk.
- Agile Studio - This agile project management system enables your application development teams and your stakeholders to collaborate on features, plan your releases, and execute your development tasks by using the industry best practice Scrum methodology.
- Center of Excellence Accelerator
- Delivery Excellence Workshop
- Delivery Excellence Accelerator
- Pega Academy
- Product Owner Pega Academy Course
Once the decision is made to do the project, assemble and train the team and complete all activities needed before the project can start.
Meeting with entire project team and sponsors to review the goals and approach and ensure everyone has the same understanding.
Creates the first refined backlog of work to do and other project setup activities essential to successful delivery.
- Defect Management Process
- Definition of Done
- DCO with Scrum
- DCO Sessions Schedule Template
- Project Kickoff Agenda
- Project Kickoff Template
Delivers the next prioritized sprint and refines the backlog for the following sprint. Delivers working software.
- Playback Template
- Release Notes Template
- Sprint Retrospective
Pega provides a set of services that can help with executing these objectives.
- Design Review
- Pega Academy
- Pega Consulting Service Products
- Performance Health Check
- Usability Review
Handover to business so that the system that has been developed will run smoothly and all of the associated support processes are transitioned to the Client team.
Develop in-house capability to maintain and derive additional value from your Pega applications.
Visit the Pega COE: More and more Pega customers are formalizing Centers of Excellence to help them achieve their business transformation goals. There’s no such thing as one size fits all – each customer leverages a unique COE to drive a consistent implementation of the organization’s strategy.